- Brand New and 100% Original: Every part is fresh out of the factory and well packed.
- Lowest Price Guarantee: Find a lower price online or anywhere else and we’ll match it.
- Dispatched in 2 Days: Fast checked and handed over to the delivery agent.
Pretty Silver Necklace with Jade Pendant for Girls Chinese Zodiac
Dog, Dragon, Goat, Horse, Monkey, Ox, Pig, Rabbit, Rat, Rooster, Snake, Tiger
|Main Chain Length||
39 cm or 15.35 inches
|Extension Chain Length||
5 cm or 1.97 inches
2.8 g – 3.6 g
Luxurious jade necklace with 925 sterling silver
Chinese zodiac sign symbol on the pendant
5 cm extension chain can be adjusted as you like
Soft, comfortable, nonirritant material
Lightweight to wear for a day or a night out
Our delivery is not the fastest, but it is the most responsible. If there is a delay, we would notify our customers in the first moments and offer a solution.
- Handle the orders in 24 hours.
- Send the tracking info via Email.
- Double-check before shipment.
- All items are Free Shipping.
- Ship by 4PX, Yanwen, DHL, FedEx.
Free Shipping Delivery Estimated
Fast Express Shipping Delivery Estimated
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
Get the pretty silver necklace with a jade pendant as a zodiac gift. This jade zodiac necklace is the top seller in our store. Its pendant part is carefully polished from Hetian jade, and the chain is carefully made from S925 silver through multiple processes. We have also designed a unique 5 cm extension chain to adjust the length of the necklace at will. It includes all 12 Chinese zodiac signs and you must find yours. Please hurry up to get it!
- Luxurious jade necklace with 925 sterling silver
- Chinese zodiac sign symbol on the pendant
- 5 cm extension chain can be adjusted as you like
- Soft, comfortable, nonirritant material
- Lightweight to wear for a day or a night out
|Brave Tiger Pendant Necklace||2022 is The Year of Tiger|
|Cute Rabbit Pendant Necklace||2023 is The Year of Rabbit|
- 1x Necklace
- 1x Gift Box
Chinese Zodiac Story:
A myth explains the sequence of the 12 signs. When the Jade Emperor (the supreme immortal) was developing a calendar, he summoned all creatures on Earth to participate in a race. The first 12 to cross the line were awarded signs and their order in the Chinese zodiac. The zodiac animals are Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, and Pig.
What are The Similarities and Differences between The Chinese and Greek Zodiacs?
The main similarity between the two systems is that they are based on time periods of birth, and they both have 12 symbols or signs with associated personalities and fortunes.
The main difference is that in the Chinese zodiac, the 12 signs are derived from the ancients’ musings about archetypal animals, people’s personalities and fortunes, and their relationships and birth years. The Greek zodiac represents each sign by an animal or a mythological figure based on the month.
Chinese Zodiac Signs’ Personality
Chinese zodiac animals have astrological and cultural meanings. Chinese people associate each animal sign with certain characteristics. It’s believed that people born in a given year have the personality of that year’s animal.
- Rat: quick-witted, resourceful, versatile, kind.
- Ox: diligent, dependable, strong, determined.
- Tiger: brave, confident, competitive, unpredictable.
- Rabbit: quiet, elegant, kind, responsible.
- Dragon: confident, intelligent, enthusiastic.
- Snake: enigmatic, intelligent, wise.
- Horse: animated, active, energetic.
- Goat: calm, gentle, sympathetic.
- Monkey: sharp, smart, curious.
- Rooster: observant, hardworking, courageous.
- Dog: lovely, honest, prudent.
- Pig: compassionate, generous, diligent.
|Rat: 1948, 1960, 1972, 1984, 1996, 2008, 2020||Ox: 1949, 1961, 1973, 1985, 1997, 2009, 2021||Tiger: 1950, 1962, 1974, 1986, 1998, 2010, 2022|
|Rabbit: 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, 1999, 2011, 2023||Dragon: 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, 2012, 2024||Snake: 1953, 1965, 1977, 1989, 2001, 2013, 2025|
|Horse: 1954, 1966, 1978, 1990, 2002, 2014, 2026||Goat: 1955, 1967, 1979, 1991, 2003, 2015, 2027||Monkey: 1956, 1968, 1980, 1992, 2004, 2016, 2028|
|Rooster: 1957, 1969, 1981, 1993, 2005, 2017, 2029||Dog: 1958, 1970, 1982, 1994, 2006, 2018, 2030||Pig: 1959, 1971, 1983, 1995, 2007, 2019, 2031|